Western Kazakh, 30 Aug 2021, ZEXPRWIRE, Pentagon markets is a new company, starting its operations in the Republic of Kazakhstan in the city of Nur-Sultan. The company operates in the Forex and Managed account service space and starts its operations from the 3rd quarter of this financial year. Kazakhstan is a great location – Financially stable and is considered as one of the wealthiest countries in the world.
With a large amount of capital and some quality endorsements in its coffers, Pentagon markets are finally ready to open their doors in Q3. The company had been in the process and set up for 3 years.
The Star features of the company are:
– It will use Tier A banks, unlike many other Forex Providers who use poor banks with no sense of fund security.
– All client funds sit in a segregated account for business expenses.
– It possesses Government clearance and recognition.
– It will use deep liquidity pools for all client execution and orders.
– Pentagon has also acquired a PAMM module system known as percent allocation module management that has managed accounts and has been operating close to 8 years and provides constant monthly returns up to 2-4% to the clients.
– It’s a specialty firm and its sole objective is client satisfaction with dedicated account managers and 24/7 support.
– The Company doesn’t only focus on the HNW (high net worth people) but also on everyday traders.
– Unlike other Forex service firms, Pentagon uses networks and methods like STP (Straight through Processing method) and ECN (Electronic Communication Network) which guarantees execution speeds at 0.2 milliseconds.
– Pentagon client portal is simple and efficient to use, clients can deposit and withdraw funds at a click.
Apart from this, the transparency, offers, and services the Company is serving will probably make it a major player in the Forex space. It offers the tightest spread margin of 1:500 whereas the other brokers limit it to 1:30. Also, the execution cost stands at $2.50, the lowest in the forex space.
Pentagon is going to use the most stable trading platform MetaTrader 4, also known as MT4. It is an electronic trading platform used by many online retail foreign exchange speculative traders. The software was developed by MetaQuotes software in 2005.
To know more, use the media contact outlets below.
Company Name: Pentagon Capital Markets
Contact Person: John Linos (Operations Manager)
Email: Send Email
Address:K. Amanzholov Str 174 k
City: 090000 Urals
State: Western Kazakh Province
The post Pentagon Markets – Managed Accounts and Forex Space Leaders appeared first on Zex PR Wire.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Buzz Illustrated journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.