Northwest Arkansas – Business owners don’t have time to worry about what’s crawling around inside their walls. Unfortunately, this could be anything from termites to cockroaches to rodents. Pests can easily drive customers away and lead to horrific working conditions for employees. Pest control is not a DIY project, especially for business owners who have to look out for the health and well-being of everyone entering their doors. According to Bella Vista-based Alder Pest Control, professional pest control is the solution.
Alder Pest Control services homes and businesses throughout the Northwest Arkansas area. The company got its start because the founder was passionate about keeping pests at bay for his friends and neighbors. After decades of experience, Alder claims he’s recognized several benefits of quarterly pest control for commercial properties. These include:
- Keeping termites at bay. Termites are one of the most feared insects throughout the Northwest Arkansas area. If there’s wood, termites will make it a meal, and they don’t care if it’s a door frame, deck, or sign. Termite control services keep these hungry beasts at bay so that property owners are not left with rot and decay. Businesses should have a termite inspection at least once each year.
- Control pesticide usage. According to Alder Pest Control, a pest-control professional will know exactly how much pesticide to use, when to use it, and where. Business owners that resort to spray cans from the hardware store may inadvertently leave traces of chemicals behind in areas where they can cause harm to people and animals alike.
- Fewer illnesses. Mosquitoes, ticks, and other bugs can all carry bacteria that can cause humans to get sick. While there is no way to fully get rid of all insects off of a property, quarterly pest control will reduce their population so that there is less of a chance of an encounter with human inhabitants.
- Efficiency. Business owners all have expertise in their markets, and pest-control professionals do, too. Business owners that invest in professional pest control are guaranteed an efficient process. Pest-control technicians have all of the knowledge, equipment, and chemicals needed to ensure the job gets done right the first time.
- Cost-effectiveness. Hiring a specialist for any area of your business can save money; pest control is no exception. Business owners that handle their own pest control have to invest in everything from equipment to chemicals to protective gear, all of which can add up quickly. Pest-control technicians have all of this and more, and they don’t charge extra for it.
- Peace of mind. Business owners have enough on their plates already, and they don’t need to worry about bugs bothering their guests and patrons. There is never a question of whether or not quarterly pest control service was complete; with a professional company, such as Alder Pest Control, it will always get done on time, and business owners can always request a call back if they need touchup service in between their routine appointments.
Ultimately, there are many reasons that a business might choose professional pest control over DIY methods. Safety, convenience, and cost-effectiveness are key to these. Professional pest control services ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all and free up a business owner’s time to focus on other aspects of their growing business.
Alder Pest Control services homes and businesses throughout Northwest Arkansas, including Bella Vista, Rogers, Lowell, and Bentonville. Alder Pest Control offers quarterly pest control, mosquito control, termite and ant control, rodent control, and more at a fair and budget-friendly price.
Alder Pest Control
820 Venice St
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Buzz Illustrated journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.